Weekly Newsletter for Mr. McRae's 4th Grade & 4th Grade Reading Class
Week of October 29—31
Scroll down for this week's Word Lists.
It's not too late to take the NOME PUBLIC SCHOOLS District Survey. This is one way to give your input to Nome Public Schools:
Perfect Attendance Assembly
· Grades 1 – 4
· Tuesday, October 30, 2012, 8:05 AM
Parent – Teacher Conferences
· November 1 – 2, 2012
· 8:00 AM – 4:00
· NO SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS ON THURSDAY & FRIDAY
Thanks for confirming your conference time with me. If you have questions or need to make a change, email me, or call the front office at Nome Elementary School (443 5299)
50 Points Party!!
• Mr. McRae's class has earned 50 points
• A point is given when every single student is ON TASK for an entire lesson
• The 50 Points Party is scheduled for this WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 31, for the duration of the day
• Parents are invited to drop by
• Snacks are welcome
• Points help students learn and stay on task. This is a great class and they have been working plenty hard. Now, we will
celebrate this hard work, which will help us work even harder .
• Oh yes, and it's a costume party!
"I Elect To Read" Reading Incentive program
• We are in Week 3.
• Students read for 30 minutes each night and keep a log of what they have read.
• Reading Logs are DUE ON WEDNESDAY this week!